BlueMedicare health plans from Florida Blue – helping you stay healthy for life
Are you new to Medicare? Need help understanding your options? George Koury & Associates can help you find an affordable Medicare plan from Florida Blue to supplement or replace your Original Medicare coverage. If you are under the age of 65 and eligible for Medicare by reason of disability or end stage renal disease, you may also qualify for a Medicare Supplement insurance policy.
Florida Blue Medicare Supplement plans have a “same age forever” benefit, which means your premium will never go up because of your age.1
Florida Blue also offers a variety of Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Plans designed to meet your health care and prescription drug needs.
Florida Blue, Florida’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield plan, is one of the state’s largest health insurers, and has been serving Medicare beneficiaries for more than 25 years. In Florida for nearly 70 years, Florida Blue is a company you know and can trust to provide the coverage you need, at reasonable rates.
Let’s take a look at your options
BlueMedicare Supplement insurance policies* offer coverage that picks up where Original Medicare leaves off—to pay health care bills you might otherwise have to pay yourself. And they’re backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Choose any doctor, specialist or hospital nationwide, without network restrictions2
- Rates never go up because of your age1
- Exclusive member discount program3
- Available prescription drug program and dental coverage4
BlueMedicare HMO plans are designed to support your health needs as well as your lifestyle. You’ll know what expenses to expect—and pay less—than with Original Medicare.
- $0 monthly plan premium**
- $0 for primary care doctor visits
- Predictable copays
- Prescription drug benefits included
- Preventive tests and screenings at no cost
- Dental4, hearing and vision benefits – availability varies by county
- Fitness program
- Nearly 5,000 primary care physicians, 14,000 specialists and over 120 hospitals to choose from
BlueMedicare PPO plans combine the coverage you’re getting with Original Medicare with additional benefits—including coverage for prescription drugs—at no extra cost.
- Prescription drug coverage
- Drug copay as low as $2 per prescription
- $5 copay for primary care doctor visits
- Dental4, hearing and vision benefits
- Fitness program
- Nearly 7,500 primary care physicians, 21,000 specialists and over 160 hospitals to choose from
BlueMedicare Rx takes the confusion and worry out of prescription drug coverage with money-saving benefits you can count on.
- No deductible
- Two money-saving plans to choose from
- Thousands of pharmacies statewide
- Extensive medication list
- Convenient home delivery through PrimeMail®
- Online tools and resources to manage your prescription drug costs
Florida Blue backs its plans with an impressive track record for service and stability, plus a well-earned reputation for quality customer care.
Mark your calendar
October 15 – December 7 is the Annual Election Period when you can join, switch or drop a Medicare Advantage or Part D plan.
Get more with Florida Blue––at no additional cost
Florida Blue offers members a broad range of services and programs that are not only convenient, but help save money on many health care needs.
Once you receive your Florida Blue plan information and member ID, you can register online at BlueMedicareFl.com. Everything you need to know about your health coverage is at your fingertips 24/7. From claim status and benefit details to finding doctors, health improvement tools, convenient bill pay options and ways to save money; you can get your health information whenever you need it. You can also access benefit and coverage information from your smart phone.
Becoming a Florida Blue member means you can take advantage of all these extras:
- Member Discounts3: Blue365® is an online member-only discount program that provides substantial savings on health and wellness products and services including:
- fitness club memberships
- exercise footwear and apparel
- weight loss management
- vision care, glasses and contact lenses not covered by your plan
- hearing aids and related care
- family care and elder care services
- Know Before You Go: Compare costs and quality of medical services before you go to the doctor with Florida Blue’s online cost estimator. And while your prescription coverage is designed to keep your out-of-pocket expenses to a minimum, you can compare and find the lowest prices at the closest pharmacies by checking the online drug cost estimator first.
- Care Consultants: Get help understanding your benefits and how to shop for the most cost effective, quality care. If you’re planning a medical procedure or dealing with a health condition such as diabetes or COPD, help is available to you. Florida Blue Care Consultants are experts when it comes to connecting you with a dedicated nurse, explaining care and treatment options, and helping you save money along the way.
- Nurseline5: Get answers to questions 24/7 on common symptoms and illnesses ranging from allergies to diabetes, diagnostic testing and heart conditions. Special programs and online information is also available to help you manage these types of conditions.
- Health and Wellness Programs: Let Florida Blue’s online Health Assistant help you meet your health goals through self-paced interactive programs. You can personalize programs for weight management, emotional health, stress management, nutrition, smoking cessation and exercise. Track your progress and manage your health goals––all at your own pace.
- Personal Health Record: You can establish an electronic, secure, portable way to gather, store, manage and share your health information all in one place. Keep track of doctor visits, medical conditions, surgeries, allergies, immunizations and other helpful information through your online account.
- Member Health Statement: Get a monthly overview of claims, costs and savings. Go green and choose to receive your statement electronically. You can also create custom reports by date, claim types, covered members and other options. Print just the reports you need at tax time.
Get covered: Enroll in a Florida Blue plan today!
We can help you find a Florida Blue Medicare plan specifically to meet your lifestyle and health care needs. Call us at <AGENCY PHONE NUMBER> for a free quote.
Dental coverage that offers more than savings
BlueDental Choice plans, offered through Florida Combined Life Insurance Company, Inc., are an affordable way to protect against the cost of checkups, cavities, crowns and more. You’ll benefit from significant savings depending upon the treatment needed.
You have a choice of low-cost plans that come with:
- A network of thousands of dentists
- No-hassle claims––no paperwork to submit with participating dentists
- Low or no cost cleanings and preventive services
- 20% discount on orthodontic and cosmetic procedures
- Access your benefits and claims online 24/7
- No risk 10-day money-back guarantee
Protect yourself and your savings
If something was to happen to you––such as an accident or if you became critically ill, do you have the protection you need for your health, as well as your financial security?
Your health insurance works to pay for just that–– your health care. But out-of-pocket expenses and uncovered living costs may take a financial toll.
You may wish to consider one of these three new plans from USAble Life:
- Critical Illness coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement coverage
These affordable plans pay lump sum cash when you qualify for a covered incident.
What type of plan can we help you with?
Contact George Koury & Associates at 904-262-8400 for more information and your free rate quote!